In this episode we let you in on some (not so) secret tech gadgets that you never even knew you wanted.
- App on your phone so you can find things
- Never lose anything
- Audible alarms
- Nice design
- Tile can find your phone as well
- Perfect for travelling
- You can make it look like someone is home when you go away on holidays by controlling your lights remotely from your phone
- $80 a light bulb
- Hue Bridge controls groups all individual lights so you can control all at once
- Put your lights on a timer
- Universal remote
- Programmable for anything that has an existing remote (TV, Xbox, DVD, Blu Ray, etc)
- Perfect for extensive home entertainment systems.
- Smart phone integration
- A streaming service over the internet
- Available built-in to a television or available to buy as a separate dongle with HDMI connectivity.
- Choose hwhat you want to watch and how much to spend.
- Hundreds of free channels
- GPS Tracking
- Wirelessly syncs to your phone
- Monitors Heart Rate
- Long Battery Life
- Sleep Tracking
- Notifications and Music from your phone.
- Battery that fits in your bag
- Charges your phone on the go
- Relatively inexpensive
- Can jump start a car!
- DIY Gaming set up kit
- RetroPie Project started with the idea of turning the Raspberry Pi into a retro-gaming console
**Free book giveaway for iTunes review ! First person to paste a screenshot of your iTunes review to our Facebook page receives a free copy of Dr Sally Ernst’s Book – Gotcha! Your Little Black Book to a Safer e-xperience.**
Feedback on the Podcast:
Feel free to leave any questions, comments, or suggestions for future episodes in the comment section below. If you enjoyed this podcast, we’d be extremely grateful if you would take a second and leave us a review and a rating over on iTunes and Stitcher.